Individual and collective housing
Effective solutions for domestic hot water and primary hot water production for housing sector.
Due to changes in lifestyles there has been a positive impact in the urban settlement as well as in the rural zone.
Solutions must comply with energy efficiency , comfort and safety for users.
LACAZE ENERGIES is a major player in the design and manufacturing of hot water storage and production systems as well as chilled water storage systems and energy recovery systems for tertiary sectors.
LACAZE ENERGIES supplies equipment for district heating.
Example of centralized thermal solar system + district heating for collective housing.
- Students house, Paris (75014)
- Solar Domestic Hot Water + Solar Heating
- Interseasonal storage of solar thermal energy
- 2 tanks of 78m3 with insulation of 400mm and stratification devices
- 306m² of evacuated solar collectors at direct flow SUN401 on wall
- Auxiliary heat by district heating via DHW plate heat exchanger PLAKEO
Example of solar thermal system + gas for collective housing :
- Collective housing, Ile-de-France (78)
- 1 solar tank of Domestic Hot Water of 1500L
- 30m² of flat-plate thermal solar collectors SUN300.20 V on tilted roof
- 1 auxiliary tank of 1000L with DHW plate heat exchanger PLAKEO of 37kW and condensing gas boilers